Hello,

I have some questions regarding mac80211 rate control:

1. Is minstrel the default rate control algorithm?
2. If I built two interfaces on the mac80211 layer and I connect one interface
i.e. wlan0 to an ieee802.11g AP and the second one i.e. wlan1 to a iee802.11n
AP. Will the rate control work independent for each network or
it would take for both networks the rate control of the iee802.11g/n? Has
someone made a similar test?
3. Does rate control also aply for virtual wiphys? or since the mac80211 does
not know about multiple radios there is not rate control implemented?

I appreciate your comments

Best regards

Lorna González
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl