Hi,
We want to send multiple wireless frames (to multiple destinations) one
after the other without waiting for SIFS/EIFS/AIFS etc. For achieving this,
we are linking tx descriptors of each of these wireless frames by using
linkPtr field of the descriptor and then enabling TXE bit of the queue. We
expect that on enabling TXE, chipset will send out multiple RF frames one
after the other with minimum gap.

However, in our case, we are getting GTT. We have also disabled all
beacon/management frames, RTS/CTS related timers.

Instead of sending all RF frames with one TXE, if we poll TXE and
NumTxPending bit of the queue and then send the next frame (writing the
descriptor on the linkPtr and enabling TXE), then the frame is able to go
out.
We are writing the data on only one queue(the lowest priority queue),rest
all are disabled. Have also tried creating a single self linked
buffer,writing it on the queue and enabling TXE, even in that case one frame
goes out and nothing goes out after that and chip starts giving GTT. Frame
scheduling policy is set to ASAP. in the descriptor, rts_enable,cts_enable
and veol are not set.

Thanks