Hello,

I want to purchase 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band PC cards with Atheros chipsets to
support the ath9k driver and to work in master (AP) mode. Two cards I found
are the AirMagnet C1060 (AR5416, AR5133 chipsets) and the Ubiquiti SR71-C
(AR9220 chipset) cards. Of the specifications I would preferably want
the cards to support is to operate over all 5GHz channels (UNI-1, UNI-2,
UNI-2 extended, and ISM) and to support the FCC approved (ratified) 802.11n
standard. Which card would you recommend I use? If there are other cards I
can consider, please let me know.

Thank you,
Lara