Hi.

  Unfortunately I was unable to get those error messages again. I do
have script which can catch them running, so as soon as I get them -
I'll let you know.
  Having said that I still can say that I have connectivity problems
with 'n' mode and to smaller extent with 'g' mode.

  I'll be very happy to provide any other debugging information.
  Thanks.

--
Truthfully yours,
Martynov Nikolay.