On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:57:11 +0100
Sedat Dilek <sedat.di...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Debian/experimental provides now 2.6.38-rc6 kernel packages, might be
> worth a test?

I just tried that and at first it looked as if it might be working,
because it successfully disabled and reenabled wireless (via
network-manager). But when I tried suspend it crashed on resuming. IIRC
I also tried the newest tagged version from git and that was a fail too.

FWIW this last crash was on battery power, but most of the time I've
been plugged in to the mains. I saw some commit messages about
power-saving mode but it didn't occur to me that battery/mains might
make a difference and it looks like it doesn't.