Hi,

Thanks to all for your responses.
Yes, I am using packet type UDP for this test.
 I have set -b 300 M.

I have checked in the data rate table at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11n-2009 , for a 40MHz channel data rate
is 150 Mbps for MCS 7(Max that AR9285 can support). My question is, - then how
I can see 300Mbps at client side for one set up?

Thanks and Regards,
Sucheta
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 13 May 2011 15:00, Sucheta ROY <sucheta....@st.com> wrote:
>

>> When I plug AR9285 in some other Linux PC and repeat the experiment I see
>> the throughput at iperf client side (AR9285) is 300Mbps.But this time I used
>> two aerials on AR9285.
>
> Is this a UDP test?

 -b, --bandwidth n[KM]
              set  target  bandwidth to n bits/sec (default 1 Mbit/sec).  This
              setting requires UDP (-u).

so unless UDP is set, the test itself is not correct