Hello,

   I have set my atheros wireless card driven by ath9k driver in
monitor mode. I wish to see all packets which have a failed CRC.

Now, for a given channel condition between transmitter-receiver pair
(80211 g link), I am not receiving all of the packets with failed
CRCs. I am able to receive 50% of them, but the rest leave no trace
whatsoever.

In the test environment, collisions could be safely ignored and the
channel condition was good enough for decoding plcp header and
preamble. The question is, why am I not receiving all packets that
have failed CRCs?

  Is this because of some filtering happening in the hardware. If so,
can I do some configuration to prevent such filtering and pass all
erroneous packets to upper layers? Is there anything to do with
"ath9k_hw_setrxfilter()" in "hw.c"?

Thanks,