Hi,

I have a TP-Link TL-WN422G USB Adapter which I want to use as AP for my
network. I am running Debian Wheezy (kernel 2.6.39-2). The driver
supplied by that kernel does not let me switch the adapter into master
mode. On http://linuxwireless.org I found the latest drivers (for the
2.6.39 kernel) and tried to apply the patches I found mentioned on this
mailing list in order to get master mode to work. The patches seem to be
based on an older version of the driver code. Parts of the patches were
already in and other parts failed b/c the code had been rewritten too much.

So I was wondering what the status is of Master Mode support for the
ath9k_htc and if its not due anytime soon, is there a way for me to get
it operational with patches in Master Mode?

I apologize if this question is not suitable for this mailinglist; if
there is a better place to ask it, please let me know.

Regards,

Johan Jonkers