On 11/15/2011 05:09 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Sangwook Lee <sangwook....@linaro.org> wrote:
>> The patch series proposes to rename ath9k_platform.h to "ath_platform.h
>> This header file handles platform data used only for ath9k,
>> but it can used by ath6k as well.
> Adding the actual OpenWrt stakeholders. Is there any public hardware
> platform that uses this yet?
Same for ath5k, after discussing the issue on openwrt-devel (in June 2010) we
decided to have a seperate _platform struct for each chip. However, I agree that
this is unneeded redundancy and it would be nice to have things generalized in a
single ath_platform.h.
The ALL0305 (based on Senao eap7660d board) currently uses ath5k_platform.

Cheers

Daniel