Hello Sir,

I have some more question.

Actually I used ubuntu operating system with kernel version
2.6.38-13-generic-pae which it self has default ath9k driver.

But I also used compact-wireless-2.6.38.2-2-ns ,n when I wanted to work
with compact wireless ath9k driver, I used following step
1]To disable default ath9k driver of ubuntu I used "rmmod ath9k "
2]Then go inside compact wireless n say "modprobe ath9k"......but m not
sure whether it's proper way or not.

So I want to know how to disable default ath9k driver in kernel in order to
used ath9k driver from compact wireless package

Sir I m using Atheros* *AR9380 [TP-LINK tl-wdn-4800] chip set.With this
chipset I used hostapd version 0.7.3.
With this setting I m able to achieve throughput ranges from 230-250Mbps
for udp traffic[iperf is generation tool] .

But I m not able to set various HT capabilities introduced by 802.11n
standard

Like I want to measure throughput for various size of A-MPDU, various MCS

I am follow your suggestion for MPDU n MCS  issues as you send me in
previous mail.

Thank you & Regards,
Yashashree