Hi Simon/Sven,

> I'm living at a small village, and one or two neighbors may have access
> points too,
> but that's it - this should be far from beeing busy. We mostly use these APs
> for
> surfing with smart phones, this is also far from congesting them. ;)
>
> TBH I don't really understand what you are talking about regarding WAR, etc,
> can
> you please explain? What can we do to analyse the problem better?

work arounds(WAR) for beacon stuck in congested environment,
there may be quite a few that may not be not yet ported for ath9k,
but as your environment is not a congested, then the issue can be
something different. Have not got much information/change list
from the query posted internally.

--
thanks,
shafi