Ok, let me be slightly clearer.

There's a bunch of clocks that are derived in a hierarchy. For
example, there's a AR_USEC, which has a bunch of "how many X in Y."

There's "how many clock cycles in 1 microsecond." However, since
that's used _EVERYWHERE_ in the MAC for all the interframe spacings, I
don't suggest you fondle that. You'll actively break specification
that way.

There's likely a similar register which sets how many ticks or
microseconds in a TSF, but I'd have to go digging and I'm a bit busy
at the moment, sorry.

Adrian