Am 22.02.2013 20:33, schrieb Adrian Chadd:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a couple of new test images for ath9k_htc users to test.
>
> http://developer.atheros.com/~adrian/htc/20130222/
>
> These images are built by the open source tensilica toolchain rather
> than the proprietary toolchain.
>
> Their version id has been bumped from 1.3 to 1.4.
>
> I'd appreciate any testing people can do.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Adrian,

current driver has this check:
htc_drv_init.c:     priv->fw_version_minor != MINOR_VERSION_REQ) {
htc_drv_init.c:                 MAJOR_VERSION_REQ, MINOR_VERSION_REQ);

so it wont accept 1.4. Currently i compiling kernel without this
restriction. Then i'll be able to test it.

--
Regards,
Oleksij