On 10 April 2013 16:24, Felix Fietkau <n...@openwrt.org> wrote:

> I think TPC power value mappings were only problematic in pre-802.11n
> chipsets, all chipsets supported by ath9k should be fine. There may be
> some minor changes missing to enable it on some older chipsets, but
> other than that it should be functional.

.. except AR9285.

.. and I think maybe AR9485, and some of the Osprey era NICs that have
different CCK target power offset values. :-)

It's worth reviewing. I had to do this to get TPC working on AR9285,
and I haven't yet pushed it into FreeBSD (because at the time I didn't
have a spectrum analyser. Now, however, I do..)

Adrian