Hi,
I can not disclose any details about it here, but the equipment based on AR92xx
and
AR93xx chips supporting GF is available on the market. I redirect any questions
to the
Atheros and Qualcomm. I can only acknowlege what this feature increase the
throughput
up to 8% and makes a traffic "invisible" to a convetional 802.11abgn equipment.

Regards,
Alex.