Hi all,
  I'm not quite sure that the priority of upload and download is related to
the wireless driver. But I hope someone could help me on this.

  I had setuped a linux pc with Atheros AR5BHB92 as a wireles hotspot
(running with hostapd).

  There is a laptop connected to the hotspot, and I will transfer data
between latptop and the PC (hotspot) over wireless. But there is a problem:
when I upload and download at the same time, the upload rate is far faster
than the download rate. For example, upload is 3.1 MB/s and download is 1.2
MB/s. Actually I often use laptop to play video stored on the PC, so the
download rate is more important to me.

  Does wireless driver have something to do with this problem?  (I have
tried another wireless chip, it seems that it doesn't have this
problem). Is there any tips on modifying wireless driver to make the
upload/download rate balance?
  I’d love to hear any other advice. Thanks.

Cheng-Chi Kuo