Hi,

The AR9300 introduced "enterprise features". I _think_ half/quarter rate
operation is one of those enterprise features. However, I don't know if
it's a software or a hardware enforced thing.

If your NIC doesn't support the half/quarter rate enterprise feature then I
think you're SoL. You may have to try the Enterprise revisions of the
AR9300 series hardware.

-adrian