Forget about my last mail, got it compiled. Bluetooth is working now,
thank you very mutch. But after compiling, installing the new modules
and a reboot, I had to manually modprobe ath3k to get it working. Is
there still something missing in the driver or is this a Ubuntu fault?

Another question, is there a possibility to see the progress of the
patch going upstream? I want to know when its in standard kernel so
that I don't have to compile the module myself anymore.