Am 20.11.2013 20:01, schrieb Gustavo Azambuja:
> Ben, thanks for you reply.
> I need to convert my rPi into a AP (is not an option a "real" AP) to
> get at less 30 stations. You know some way to get a list of
> devices/drivers can support this?

It's all about USB, RAM and power.
If you use usb to communicate with wireless hardware, then your first
problem is usb - it is too slow! Some times it is too slow even for one
connection. This is why we have usb wifi adapters with internal cpu, ram
and firmware (micro operation system). If you wont to add more
connections you will need more ram and may be more cpu power. This will
need more power from usb, which is limited to 500mA.
In this case, just take some AP, connect it over ethernet and you will
get same result.

--
Regards,
Oleksij