Hello All,

I would like to know the mesh support (802.11s) implemented in ath9k. I
could see "Mesh point with HT support, as well as RSN" in Feature list of
ath9k page but didn't find more details on implementation. This page gives
overview:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Documentation/ieee80211/802.11s

But lacks implementation details. Though the RSN support is mentioned, it
is not clear whether SAE and/or IEEE 802.1x is supported with mesh mode.

It would be good to extend above page with below details. If someone can
give brief answers, I would like to update the page.

My list of queries are:

1. Mesh mode security is supported or not? If yes, whether SAE and/or IEEE
802.1x are supported? If yes, can someone give more details on setup. We
tried following the steps in below link, but couldn't get secure mesh
established.
  https://github.com/cozybit/open80211s/wiki/HOWTO

2. From the above page, Mesh Routing protocol HWMP is supported. Is it
fully supported as per 802.11s Std?

3. What is max number of hops supported with current implementation?

4. What is max num of Mesh nodes that can be part of single Mesh network?
Is there any limit with current implementation.?

Thanks in Advance for your reply.

Thanks
Vikranth