After testing multiple kernel versions I found the last good one: 3.9.11

wireless-testing does not have minor versions (3.9.x) , so I'm
bisecting v3.9 and v3.10

git bisect startgit bisect good v3.9git bisect bad v3.10

Output:

➜ wireless-testing $ git bisect start
➜ wireless-testing $ git bisect good v3.9
➜ wireless-testing $ git bisect bad v3.10
Bisecting: 7345 revisions left to test after this (roughly 13 steps)
[20b4fb485227404329e41ad15588afad3df23050] Merge branch 'for-linus' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs

What to do now? Can I skip some kernel compilations looking at commit
logs? (it took me one hour to compile linux-mainline).