Hi all,

I am trying to reconfigure the operating channel in AP mode. Since now I
am able to write the new channel frequency in the beacon frames,
but I am still not able to dynamically reconfigure the frequency at
hardware level.

While the driver loads at the first time I am able to read the desired
channel from a debug_fs file that was generated for this purpose and
properly configure the channel
when the ath9k_config function is being called.

I would like to dynamically reconfigure the hardware whenever required,
as in my case whenever the debug_fs file value is updated.

Can you please advise me on this?

Best Regards

Tomas