Thank-you for that. I just figured out today that ath3k was the BT module,
not ath9k. I did blacklist ath3k this morning and bt is disabled on that
card now. I did try enabling bt coexist but that made no difference. I
connect to 5 GHz wifi channel mostly so the RF conflict would not have
affected me.

Jeremy31 on AskUbuntu did a bunch of things for me. He definitely knew what
he was doing. He gave me files to build a new module but no luck. He asked
me to send an email to this mailing list with the details of my card.

I have the module blacklisted right now so I will have to reboot and
provide that info on a separate email.

_TonyKitzky_______
mailto: <t...@pegcitynetworks.ca>t...@pegcitynetworks.ca
mobile: 204-802-2663