Hello, John,

Thanks for shedding some light on this matter.
This file is where all the TX99 configuration is made (packet header seems
to be configured on line 40):
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/tx99.c

I was able to change the tx data rate on line 84.
But i could not find where to change the TXPower (I will keep searching).

Luiz