Julian Calaby <julian.cal...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> [1] Oddly I cannot find patch 19 from patchwork, I don't know what
>>>     happened to it. I do see it on the mailing list, though.
>>
>> Actually another nacked patch 16 also has disappeared from patchwork, so
>> I'm not going to apply that either. I'm starting to wonder that maybe
>> you removed these yourself from patchwork?
>
> I did do that: I updated both to "Rejected" when people NACKed them.
>
> Should I not have done that? I thought I was making things easier for you.

That does help, but I started to wonder what happened to them (did I do
something wrong etc) before I realised that you actually dropped them
yourself. Patchwork is sometimes a bit clumsy like this, so maybe an
email reply like "dropping these from patchwork" or similar is a good
idea?

--
Kalle Valo