Is DOAP over Atom [1] an example of the type of solution you are suggesting James? That looks good. But what if I want to annotate an entry with some RDF? In a recent blog [2] I describe a cool bar in Zürich. I mention that I would also like to add to my feed information pertaining to the description. So I would like for example to say that my entry is about a particular bar, give the address of the bar, its geo location perhaps, that it has free wifi, and that it is very friendly. This would allow search engines to index much more structured information about the bar than they otherwise could. This would allow Google Maps for example to give a location to my feedback on their maps. In the DOAP over Atom type solution where the RDF is placed inside the content, there is then no more space to put the entry content itself. So I can either put the text entry into the content
or the metadata. Where should the metadata go?

Henry Story

[1] http://www.codezoo.com/about/doap_over_atom.csp
[2] http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/bblfish/20050910