Norman Walsh wrote:
> I recall a thread not too long ago about changes to the Atom schema
> and Uche has pointed out some deficiencies
>
>   http://copia.ogbuji.net/blog/2006-02-06/Small_fix_
>
> I'd be happy to tweak the schema and try to address these bugs, but
> does the group have any desire to see a "WG endorsed" set of fixes
> published? And if it does, where should they be published?

I didn't put my thoughts through the RFC errata process because the main
bug I saw was in the non-normative schema, and anyway I don't know that
there is a full RELAX NG file corresponding to the full RFC (as opposed
to the revision 11 I-D).  I figured I might as well host such an RNG,
and while at it I might as well bring the RNG a bit more in line with
the spec wording.  I didn't know whether that was something that could
be considered a formal erratum.

There other things I brought up in my Weblog I do believe are nits in
Atom, but I don't think they rise to the level of actual errata.

If there is some aspect of my comments that folks do think is worthy of
a formal erratum, let me know and I'll do what I can to submit it.

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com