Sean Lyndersay wrote:
> Thanks James. I’ve filed bugs in our bug tracking database for each of
> the issues that came up in the feed validator (except for flagging
> /atom:*/ items, since these are a correct use of RSS 2.0 extension
> namespaces).

Re the flagging of atom: elements: this was indeed a bug in the Feed
Validator.

The Feed Validator was incorrectly flagging the use of atom:author
elements at the channel level and atom:link elements at the item level.
 A test case has been expanded to include these elements, and these
problems have been corrected.

The fix should be deployed online in a matter of hours.

- Sam Ruby