I think they should all have the same id. But I don't have any good arguments in favor. It just seems to make sense that way.

Henry

On 10 Mar 2006, at 18:44, James M Snell wrote:

If the feeds have the same atom:id, I would submit that they form a
single logical feed.  Meaning that all of the feed documents in an
incremental feed (using Mark's Feed History terminology) SHOULD use the
same atom:id value.  This is the way I have implemented paging in our
APP implementation. If the linked feeds have different atom:id values,
they should represent different logical feeds.

Thoughts?

- James