Sam,

Funny that this should come up today given the recent discussion on the mailing list--NetNewsWire isn't getting the links in your Atom feed right. I looked at the source, and it's clearly a NetNewsWire bug since it's not even trying to resolve relative to the URI from which it retrieves the feed. In fact it appears to be resolving relative to the alternate link (<link href="/blog/"/>), and not doing such a good job of it--for example, instead of <http:// www.intertwingly.net/blog/2006/03/31/Rogers-Switches>, it's pointing to <http:/blog/blog/2006/03/31/Rogers-Switches>--but I wonder whether it would get it right if you set xml:base explicitly.

Antone