Robert Sayre wrote:
>[snip]
> document. In this case, it's another case of a WG member claiming
> something is broken without a shred of spec text to back it up. If Tim

The exact same can be said of the argument that the use of extension
attributes is broken.  There's not a shred of spec text to back it up.

> and others want that to be true, they have an RFC to revise.

The spec is clear.  Extension attributes are allowed by the spec.
Implementations that do not support extension attributes are choosing
not to support a feature allowed by the spec.  Whether that makes those
implementations "broken" or not is debatable.  Personally, I don't see
them as "broken", I just see them as extremely short-sighted.

- James