On 6/27/06, James M Snell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please define "conformance" in regards to this test.  That is, what is
the exact behavior that a library must perform when a code library has
an API like, "getContent" on the content element.

e.g., is a parser not conformant if it passes the DIV on to the
consuming application with the expectation that the application is
responsible for "doing the right thing" with it?

Don't be dense. Would the parser be conformant if it passed on the
feed, entry, and div elements with that expectation? I'll file a bug
on UFP and I bet you it'll get fixed without a question, because there
won't be a bad-faith interpretation to fight. That's two demerits this
week for you. Tsk tsk.

--

Robert Sayre