On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:50:56 +0200, Sam Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also, there are a number of tools that attempt to produce well-formed XHTML, but don't do so consistently enough to drop the content into an Atom feed in such a manner.

But is it possible to check the wellformedness of the markup inside atom:content and suggest that the authors use 'type="xhtml"' instead of 'type="html"' if it is indeed wellformed X(HT)ML? It's a real stretch in terms of how far the validator should go, but I can definately see its usefulness.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/