Le 12 sept. 06 à 08:39, Jan Algermissen a écrit :
Umm...am I missing  something? Is it that bad?

What I am basically aiming at is a common means to relate entries to each other to indicate one is a version of the other or to link from an entry to a feed that consists of versions of that entry,

If I am not completely wrong, versioning is definitely an issue if you want to employ Atom in beyond-blogging contexts. Most people that deal with collections of items are definitely interested in keeping track of the former versions of the items.

Are you talking about threading?

Why not putting it outside of Atom and use the power of links for threading.
Similar discussion but for comments happened on microformats ML.

So IMHO, it is slightly off-topic, in the sense you could achieve it by an application built on top of Atom without touching Atom
AND Tim Bray could come back in the room :p

From the microformats ML