From: Henri Sivonen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 17:43
To: Tse Shing Chi ((Franklin/Whale))
Cc: Atom Syntax
Subject: Re: Forward Compatibility

On Nov 19, 2006, at 04:33, Tse Shing Chi ((Franklin/Whale)) wrote:

> This means that XHTML 2 contents can be used as follows?
>
> <content type="xhtml">
>     <!-- Contents XHTML 2.0 -->
> </content>
>
> <content type="application/xhtml+xml">
>     <!-- Contents XHTML 2.0 -->
> </content>
>
> By the way, are they the same?

They are not the same and neither is correct. The correct way would be:

<content type="application/xml">
     <head>
       <title>The title of the entry again</title>
     </head>
       <!-- Contents XHTML 2.0 -->
</content>

But it isn't worthwhile to spend energy on this issue. Browser
vendors have been ignoring XHTML 2.0 and now even the W3C itself is
moving aside the group that has been working on the XHTML 2.0 spec.

--
Henri Sivonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]