James M Snell wrote:
Consensus calls will be posted
periodically;

That's not a process I can live with. Maybe this draft would be a better fit for the WHAT-WG or the W3C.

Does the draft diverge from existing browser behavior? Do browsers
implement aspects of the document differently? What problems have you
seen that make standardization necessary?

I dunno... you're the one that that writes browser code, you tell me.

I don't think it's a problem worth solving, absent any evidence to the contrary. Mozilla doesn't seem to get many bug reports on this matter.

You certainly seemed to think it was a good fit before.

I changed my mind later on.

How so?  Given that my volunteering to serve as the editor of this
document has nothing to do with my day job it would be inappropriate and
dishonest for me to associate my employers name with the work.

We all participate in the IETF as individuals. Affiliations are a professional courtesy.

-Rob