On 12/9/06, Greger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi
I have made a prototype rss reader. All is good. just wondering if anyone
would be interested in getting down to create a C++ library for in
particular
atom, but also the other used rss feed types.
anyone working on this kinds of things?

If you're going to be building a C++ library for syndication, you might want
to look at the Microsoft RSS Platform for some inspiration. See:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/XML/rss/default.aspx

I believe that Microsoft's is currently the most comprehensive platform for
handling syndication feeds. But, there is much that can be done to improve
on what they've done.

bob wyman