> http://www.w3.org/2005/Atomauthor
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Atomconributor

On 12/12/06, Anne van Kesteren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Isn't that only relevant for RDF vocabularies?

No, it's relevant for all types of XML work, from XLink to Topic Maps
to XHTML. But there's a difference between http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom
used as a namespace declaration and a document pointer, though. For a
lot of us data modeling types it would be good to use bits of the Atom
spec in controlled vocabularies, for example, and we mix these types
of models up all the time. Umm, at least I do. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                        - Frank Herbert