The conntrack command from conntrack-tools is needed to for the
least-disruptive work-around for Docker bug 8795.

See: https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/8795

If there's some command already in the Atomic host that can do the equivalent
of `conntrack -D ...`, I'd love to know about it. Otherwise, conntrack-tools
should probably be added to the host, at least temporarily until Docker itself
starts doing the right thing via direct system calls (or however they fix it).

(If this should be filed as a bug in a tracker somewhere, please let me know. I
didn't see an obviously appropriate component for requesting package additions
for Fedora Atomic in Bugzilla.)

—
Erik Swanson