Katie,
    No worries. I am just nursing this along because it's on my list. I'm
on PTO the week after Thanksgiving, so things will hopefully be slowing
down.

Best Regards
Scott M

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 5:34 PM Jason Brooks <jbro...@redhat.com> wrote:

> The CentOS Atomic SIG has released an [updated
> version](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Download)
> of CentOS Atomic Host (7.1910), an operating system designed to run
> Linux containers, built from standard CentOS 7 RPMs, and tracking the
> component versions included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
>
> CentOS Atomic Host includes these core component versions:
>
> * atomic-1.22.1-29.gitb507039.el7.x86_64
> * rpm-ostree-client-2018.5-2.atomic.el7.x86_64
> * ostree-2019.1-2.el7.x86_64
> * cloud-init-18.5-3.el7.centos.x86_64
> * docker-1.13.1-103.git7f2769b.el7.centos.x86_64
> * kernel-3.10.0-1062.4.3.el7.x86_64
> * podman-1.4.4-4.el7.centos.x86_64
> * flannel-0.7.1-4.el7.x86_64
> * etcd-3.3.11-2.el7.centos.x86_64
>
> ## Download CentOS Atomic Host
>
> CentOS Atomic Host is available as a VirtualBox or libvirt-formatted
> Vagrant box, or as an installable ISO, or qcow2 image. For links to
> media, see the [CentOS
> wiki](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Download).
>
> ## Upgrading
>
> If you're running a previous version of CentOS Atomic Host, you can
> upgrade to the current image by running the following command:
>
> ```bash
> # atomic host upgrade
> ```
>
> ## Release Cycle
>
> The CentOS Atomic Host image follows the upstream Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux Atomic Host cadence. After sources are released, they're rebuilt
> and included in new images. After the images are tested by the SIG and
> deemed ready, we announce them.
>
> ## Getting Involved
>
> CentOS Atomic Host is produced by the [CentOS Atomic
> SIG](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic), based on
> upstream work from  [Project Atomic](http://www.projectatomic.io/). If
> you'd like to work on testing images, help with packaging,
> documentation -- join us!
>
> You'll often find us in #atomic and/or #centos-devel if you have
> questions. You can also join the
> [atomic-devel](
> https://lists.projectatomic.io/mailman/listinfo/atomic-devel)
> mailing list if you'd like to discuss the direction of Project Atomic,
> its components, or have other questions.
>
> ## Getting Help
>
> If you run into any problems with the images or components, feel free
> to ask on the [centos-devel](
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel)
> mailing list.
>
> Have questions about using Atomic? See the
> [atomic](https://lists.projectatomic.io/mailman/listinfo/atomic)
> mailing list or find us in the #atomic channel on Freenode.
>

> --
> Jason Brooks
> Community Architects & Infrastructure
> Red Hat Open Source Program Office (OSPO)
> https://community.redhat.com | https://osci.io

Scott McCarty, RHCA
Product Management - Containers, Red Hat Enterprise Linux & OpenShift
Email: smcca...@redhat.com
Phone: 312-660-3535
Cell: 330-807-1043
Web: http://crunchtools.com

Deeply understand the different between Portability, Compatibility,
and Supportability with containers: http://bit.ly/2Qw3dJI