Hi Vince,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:59:45PM -0700, Vince Valenti wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> I apologize in advance if you're not the correct person to

best is to report on atrpms-devel (cc'd) or atrpms-users. You can also
use bugzilla.atrpms.net.

> I've installed the dahdi-linux package but when the
> modules are loaded, they aren't getting the correct ownership and
> permissions. I added an extra = to the KERNEL= and SUBSYSTEM= entries in
> /etc/udev/rules.d/60-dahdi.rules and that seems to have fixed the issue.
>

> Was that the right thing to do?

Please explain in more detail why the ownership/permission failes for
you on which distribution. Maybe the config is correct and the issue
is elsewhere.

Next if there is a fix you can try

diff -ud /etc/udev/rules.d/60-dahdi.rules.beforethefix
/etc/udev/rules.d/60-dahdi.rules

and add this to a report to show what needs to be fixed.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net