I was wondering if it made sense to update the installation instructions to
make it easier for folks to configure AtRPMS for their distro.  For example,
if I'm a new user and I browse http://atrpms.net, it says I should read the
Installation Instructions at http://atrpms.net/install.html.  These
instructions don't mention the easiest way to configure AtRPMS.  People
should browse to http://atrpms.net/name/atrpms-repo/, select their distro
and install the atrpms-repo RPM for their architecture.

Since RHEL 3 and 4 do not natively come with yum, I imagine separate
sections outlining these one-off configurations should also be written.  I
never used AtRPMS on RHEL 3 and I don't see yum built, so are folks only
able to directly install RPMs?

I don't mind doing the writing if Axel and others believe the page should be
updated; I guess I'd just like some direction if possible.

Thanks.

/Brian/