On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:15 +0100, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> On 25-11-2010 14:28, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> > I am able to compile past analogsignalmonitor.cpp without above include
> > (in fact I am able to compile libmyth, the rest is now running).
>
> Build has finished without further errors with your other suggestions.

That's good! Did you also run it?

> Any change we will be able to test a EL5 release soon from ATrpms?

Sure! First of all what did you really use at the end? There were a
couple of changes discussed back and forth in this thread.

Also I don't really want to touch neither the vendor's, not ATrpms'
shipped videodev*.h files. But the additional includes look like they
could be add to the mythtv source, e.g. before #include
<linux/videodev2.h> you could add the necessary missing includes. Could
you please do that? This would make the changes less intrusive and also
applicable in upstream mythtv, so future releases/trunk code will have
this fixed.

Ideally we would have a patch to the mythtv sources only, which we can
add to the package and submit as a mythtv ticket at the same time.

Thanks!
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/