On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:35 -0700, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> How long before we see the F15 configuration rpms for atrpms available for
> download?

I haven't yet had a thorough test of all f15 features in ATrpms (I'm
mainly fighting with gnome-shell to reproduce my previous environment to
some extend ...), so I haven't even announced support for it. I added
some more packages including the repo package, but I'm still holding off
the announcement until I've really managed to properly work under f15.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/