Hi,

On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 10:42 +0200, Kim Bisgaard wrote:
> Thanks for getting F15 support up this fast! Next time Fedora updates
> please post on the blog what you plan to do in general to the packages
> (like adding systemd), then I will try to help out with recompiling f15
> packages in the beta phase.

Thanks! Actually many of the "planned" changes just popped up during
package builds, e.g. there was no real planning, but we'll get there. :)

The place to look for upcoming changes in Fedora is

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/FeatureList

Not all features make it and not all make it as advertized (e.g. F15 was
originally supposed to be systemd w/o any legacy initscripts, but the
time constraints were to stringent).

> There is a new version of clamav - 0.97.1:
> I have changed the version number and added this line to the files section:
> %{_mandir}/man1/clambc.1*

Thanks, building now.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/