On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Paulo Cavalcanti <pro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Axel,
>
> your build still has problems:
>
> rpm -qpi nvidia-graphics310.19-libs-310.19-151.fc17.x86_64.rpm --provides

x86_64 is fine, but i686 is still wrong (my fault).
This is the right code:

%ifarch x86_64
Provides: libnvcuvid.so()(64bit)
%else
Provides: libnvcuvid.so      <------------------------------
%endif

Previously, it was "Provides: libnvcuvid.so()". The extra () generated a
wrong provides.

Anyway, the packages will never upgrade to a newer version using yum,
because of these two files without version:

lstrpm nvidia-graphics310.19-310.19-152.fc17.x86_64.rpm
/usr/bin/nvidia-bug-report-310.19.sh
/usr/bin/nvidia-cuda-proxy-control                      <----------------
/usr/bin/nvidia-cuda-proxy-server                       <----------------
/usr/bin/nvidia-debugdump-310.19
/usr/bin/nvidia-settings-310.19
/usr/bin/nvidia-smi-310.19
/usr/bin/nvidia-xconfig-310.19

As I said before, this happened in the past with the devel package, but
very few people needed it any way. However, it is different, now. Unless
these two files are supplied
in a separated package, (and very few people will install it), the upgrade
will have to be performed in a "forced" way.

Axel, would you have a better suggestion?

Well, I wish a happy new year for everybody, full of updated packages.

Thank you all for all of the work for making ATrpms a better repo.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ