I have a machine following f19, are the spec-files for f18 in good
shape? because if they are I can start to see if they will compile
there...

probably the reason people use ATrpms is for the good shape of
packages, so yes, they are in quite good shape, and while I haven't
looked into the major changes in f19, I'm quite confident that they
will rebuilt quite fine against current development/19 repos.

That is a fact that I can follow 100%, but there are a number of packages that has not been available (compiled) for f18. Among them is gstreamer-plugins-ugly, spamassassin and avidemux.

Regards
Kim