Interesting. I did not notice anything yet, and I can run the C program
below just fine:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7435944.html

I was having gkrellm dying with version 319.49, but it seems stable until
now with 321.20
Maybe this depends on the card type, but I did not see any report for
fedora, and rpm fusion is shipping this driver for F19:

http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/19/x86_64/repoview/index.html

Anyway, I removed a test, for applying patch0, from the spec file, which
was causing the kernel module compilation fail for fedora.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Chris Schanzle <schan...@nist.gov> wrote:

> On 12/15/2013 12:58 PM, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> > Axel,
> >
> > I fixed the latest driver, so it builds the kernel module:
> >

> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/nvidia-graphics331.20-331.20-162.fc18.src.rpm<
> http://people.atrpms.net/%7Epcavalcanti/srpms/nvidia-graphics331.20-331.20-162.fc18.src.rpm
> >

> > Can you put the wheels to run again?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
> > LCG - UFRJ
> >

> We have found the process signal mask is randomly but frequently corrupted
> with this version of the drivers.  Causes all sorts of interresting issues,
> like GUI subprocess elements don't quit when the main parent exits.
>
> A quick google search of "nvidia 331.20 signal mask" leads to this thread,
> and in particular, the following post:
> https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/633706/linux/recent-drivers-cause-applications-to-hang-not-start-at-all-or-compilation-failures/post/4031596/#4031596
>
> I suggest more caution than usual before releasing this version.

Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ