On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 September 2009 19:04:14 sdkovacs wrote:
>> I'm re-sending this email as per the instructions on the "asking for
>> help" page on the ivtvdriver wiki. The freezes persist and the WAF is
>> plummeting, unfortunately.
>>
>> Any advice is appreciated.

Axel,

As you can see, Hans no longer supports ivtv 0.10.6. Is it possible to
get a build of the bleeding ivtv ( and ivtv-fb ) driver and kmdl from
the v4l repository < http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb > ?

I have a persistent freeze on my PVR-350 on CentOS 5 and I'm hoping
that upgrading will take care of the problem, or at least will allow
me to get some support from the ivtv guys.

Thanks!