I see that Fedora 12 is about to be released.  I am still using Fedora
10.  Anytime I upgrade Fedora, I have to burn a DVD, take my mythbox
offline, and update the box and deal with any little quirks that
updating does.  It is pretty much a half day project, so I tend to
only do it when I would run into unsupported distro issues.  I know I
can (and probably should) switch to something more sensible like
CentOS, but I am afraid that has its own complications.

Understanding that it is not an if, but a when for my upgrade to
Fedora 12, I am curious how much longer ATrpms will support Fedora 10.

Thanks